HAZ-MAT/C.B.R.N. is responsible for some of the following:
- Response to Meth Labs and other Drug related Response.
- Suspicious Packages/Materials (White Powder)
- Radiological Release Response (Hospitals/Medical)
- Monitor Large Crowds Or Gatherings for C.B.R.N Detection
- Explosive investigation and response
Our officers are trained in many areas, some are as follows:
- Certified Police Officer
- State Certified Emergency Medical Technician
- HAZ MAT Operations
- HAZ MAT Technician
- C.B.R.N Operations and DECON
- U.S.P.C.A Canine Handler/Explosives
- HME Explosives Train the Trainer
- Mass Medical/DECON Response for W.M.D
- High Energy Materials Train the Trainer
- Clandestine Lab Operations / Site Safety Officer
DO NOT USES RADIOS OR PHONES CLOSE TO THE SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE.
DO NOT OPEN OR SHAKE IT.
DO NOT CARRY OR SHOW TO OTHERS.
DO NOT BRING TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
DO NOT SNIFF, TOUCH OR TASTE.
DO ALERT OTHERS IN THE AREA TO BACK AWAY.
LEAVE THE AREA, CLOSE DOORS AND PREVENT OTHERS FROM ENTERING BY GUARDING.
DISTANCE AND SEPARATION ARE THE SAFEST PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE.