We are pleased to announce Mayor Ash and City Council members have approved a regular/permanent recycle program for the City. Below are the initial policies and guidelines we believe are necessary for the program to operate efficiently.
- Recycle carts must be curbside by 7am on pick up day
- Recycle service will be provided bi-weekly. Check out the schedule HERE
- Monday holidays will be picked up on Tuesday.
- All recycle carts must be curbside at the edge of the roadway for pick up. Automated trucks will be used for the permanent service.
- In the event of inclement weather or equipment failure/breakdowns, routes will be run on next available day.
- Cart fee-1cart included in “set up fee”. Additional carts provided for additional cart fee.
- No glass, styrofoam or plastic bags will be accepted. Only plastic, metal, paper and cardboard will be accepted.
The City of Lebanon wants you to know there is an app with up-to-date route schedules, notifications and a what-goes-where search tool. Confused as to what is and isn’t recyclable? Simply enter your address and it will tell you when your next recycling pickup is.
You can also report a missed collection and search for items to find out whether they are or aren’t recyclable and how to go about disposing of them.
Get the free "Recycle Coach" app from the App Store or on Google Play on your Apple or Android device to access collection schedules, reminders and disposal information, or visit http://www.lebanontn.org/ to use the Recycle Coach web application for more tips.
Still have questions? Contact Public Works at 615-444-0825